You have no items in your cart.
"I first started BSJA when I was 12 years old, I got into BSJA because my parents owned the leading showjumping venue in the North of England called Rufforth Park, running 3 day shows every week. I currently compete from Foxhunter level to young riders, Grand Prix’s & Qualifiers at 1.50 plus with my three current horses Amillie lll, Achillus S and The Piano Man."
Some of Ria’s best sporting achievements include..
- Winner of the JA classic HOYS qualifier at Western Lawns 2008 with CJ's Kemosabi
- Competed at HOYS twice in both junior foxhunter & JA classic finals
- Competed & placed at Olympia in ponies in the 148cm final 2008
- Winner of the JC Oakley couch builders final in the main ring at Hickstead 2008
- Competed on the England teams & at international shows on ponies
- 2012 Senior area 15 Young riders champion & Over all Area 15 Senior champion
- 2012 Winner of the Winter Grade C qualifier at Rowallan
- 4th in the HOYS Grade C qualifier up at Dumfries & Lockerbie 2013
- 5th in the Foxhunter Second Round qualifier at Ingliston Equestrian Centre 2013
- Qualified for the Major Open Grand Prix at the Arena UK festival 2013
- Winner of the Star of the North Open final champion on Amelie 2013
- Area 15 Grade C champion last year on Amelie 2013
- Currently awarded Area 15 Young Riders champion on Amelie 2014 & Also intermediate reserve champion on Tom 2014
- Qualified The Foxhunter final Masters at Scope in the main ring 2 years on the trot &placed 9th this year on Amelie, 2013 & 2014
- 5th in the Olympia Under 23 Young Riders Final qualifier at Morris Equestrian Center
- 2nd Winter Grade C Qualifier at Morris Equestrian Center 2015, first round 1.35
- 4th 1.30 at Bramham International Horse Trials *** 2015
- 5th Winter B&C Hickstead Qualifier 1.35 and Qualified 2015
As for future career aspirations Ria aims to continue to jump at all the major shows & venues including county shows & Internationalevents. Eventually Ria would like to one day jump world cup classes & compete at 4, 5* shows internationally. Jumping on nation cup teams is also a big aspiration for her.
Ria quotes: "I’m thrilled to be chosen sponsor for Aztec Diamond with their exciting & dynamic equestrian clothing range. Their designs are unique, young & fresh which is fantastic for our sport as it is crying out for a young, cool image that Aztec Diamond have achieved impressively. I’m 100% behind the company & stand by its products."