Position : Creative Assistant
Salary : 22-25k (depending on experience and skills)
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, passionate individual with an equestrian background to join our team. The job role will be based around content management and marketing of all social media platforms; developing brand awareness and online reputation throughout the equine industry.Other responsibilities will include keeping up to date with social media trends, creating and implementing social media strategies, monitoring social media performance in conjunction to sales whilst also being involved with PR and photo shoots. The individual will work closely with the Director. Experience and qualifications are not essential however any graphic design and marketing skills will be recognized.
Please note this job is a full time, permanent position, based in Durham, England.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, website content.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor and listen to users in a “Social” way whilst cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversea design (ie: Instagram feed, Instagram stories, Facebook timeline, ads, landing pages, blog posts etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Qualifications and Skills
- A knowledge/qualification within marketing welcomed but is not a necessity.
- Photoshop skills and experience also noticed but not essential
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side & able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, photographic and video format.
Application candidate essentials
- Has an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately & to deadlines.
- Excellent team work and networking skills.
- Must have a strong interest in creative tasks, style and social media.
- Equestrian knowledge.
- Candidate must have a good understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Practice superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
Individuals that think they fit this role please apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Job Application’. You will then receive a brief that you will need to complete by 7thOctober. This is necessary for you to be considered for this role. All projects will be assessed fairly and if you are successful you will receive an email and a phone call to arrange a face to face interview.